Re: Understanding linked data fragments

Hi Nathan

Do watch the presentation [1] by Ruben. It explains in simple terms and good examples how querying with LDF works and when it's used.

That said, AFAIK currently only Java and JavaScript client SPARQL query processors are currently available for LDF [2].

Good luck,
Tom

[1]: http://videolectures.net/iswc2014_verborgh_querying_datasets/
[2]: http://linkeddatafragments.org/software/