Re: What is the correct media-type for a Hydra specification?

Hi,
what do you mean by 'correct media-type for a hydra specification'?
Hydra is a vocabulary to describe Web APIs, so I assume you are talking
about a Web API which is described in terms of hydra.
In that case, there is no such thing as a default.
REST APIs (and its clients) are supposed to stick to the content
negotiation mechanism [1]
which is used to identify a suitable media type for either party.
Greets, Thomas

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_negotiation