RE: Re: Comparing Activity Streams / Schema.org / Hydra (former: 'Fwd: Schema.org applies W3C Patent Policy')

Hi Pavlik,

On 2 Sep 2014 at 22:32, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> I just proposed collaboration on comparing those technologies as part of
> our work in Social Web Working Group [1]

Great, thanks for doing this. I have to read-up on that thread first and will then reply there directly. Whenever I deem something to be important for the Hydra CG I'll of course CC this list.

Thanks again,