Re: DBpedia now available as triple pattern fragments

On 10/30/14 2:55 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> Last week, a fourth way of accessing DBpedia became publicly available:
>> >DBpedia's triple pattern fragments athttp://fragments.dbpedia.org/.
> Kudos! Fantastic work Ruben. Is there already a public status page comparing
> the uptime of DBpedia's SPARQL endpoint for a query equivalent to a TPF
> request?

The utility of that serves what purpose?  I think Ruben clearly
described this as a complimentary addition.

That said, if you feel there's value in comparing both, I'll be happy to
invest some time in telling a complete story,  FWIW.

Your call.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen