RE: Enquiry

I'm actually working on this issue for my masterthesis. My goal is to create a module for Drupal 8 that can serialize drupal entities into json-ld and provide hypermediasupport using the Hydra Core vocabulary. It has been a slow process due to bugs and lacking documentation, but Im hoping to publish something that actually works in December.
- Sindre Njøsen (sindre@sindrenj.net)