Re: Pre-release of my partial TPF implementation

One way to do this is to put script tags with type=text/turtle are in the body rather than head. You can then style them so that they show up in the document, similar to a code block. This allows them to be extracted and parsed. My distiller [1] automatically does this when parsing HTML as RDFa.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller