Re: Pre-release of my partial TPF implementation

Kingsley,

Yes, sorry it has taken me a month to respond to this, it came too close to ISWC, and the busy period
afterwards:

On Monday 20. October 2014 10.13.17 Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Is <http://data.lenka.no/geo/inndeling/06/0627/page> and example of
> what  you mean by "hypermedia controls" exploitation?
> If so, then how is it different from:
>
> [1]
> http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://data.lenka.no/geo/innd
> eling/06/0627  -- basic entity description page
> [2] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9BSH6GTS -- deeper (faceted
> exploration) entity description page .
>
> I am quite interested in reconciling what seems to be a point of
> confusion.

The control information that you see by doing e.g.
wget --header="Accept: text/turtle" -O -
'http://data.lenka.no/fragments?subject=http://data.lenka.no/geo/inndeling/06/0627'

is this (reordered to make more sense to a human):
<http://data.lenka.no/#dataset-geo> void:subset
<http://data.lenka.no/fragments?subject=http://data.lenka.no/geo/inndeling/06/0627> ;
        void:uriLookupEndpoint "http://data.lenka.no/fragments{?subject,predicate,object}" ;
        a void:Dataset, hydra:Collection ;
        hydra:search _:template .
_:template hydra:property rdf:object, rdf:predicate, rdf:subject ;
        hydra:template "http://data.lenka.no/fragments{?subject,predicate,object}" ;
        hydra:variable "object", "predicate", "subject" .

This is control information that you can use to construct a entirely new query, not just explore the
immediate links. If you wanted to use that in URIBurner, you could use that to construct a search UI, like the
one at
http://data.linkeddatafragments.org/dbpedia?subject=&predicate=&object=%22John%22%40en
or even something that gives the user more help.

Best,

Kjetil