Re: Hydra and Shapes

On 11/21/14 3:09 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> Yes, but a SPARQL processor needs a DBMS engine
> Not really, as http://client.linkeddatafragments.org/ shows.

To be more precise, since I don't like DBMS and Database Document
conflation either, A SPARQL processor needs a mechanism for targeting
database documents.

In the case of
<http://client.linkeddatafragments.org/#sparql-processor>, how does
handle what I've outlined above work? Currently, I see a canned list of
SPARQL endpoints and no mechanism to work outside that sandbox, so to
speak.

>> We could use this thread to collate a list of JS based RDF triple or quad stores.
> public-rdfjs@w3.org might be the better place for that;

I am aware of that mailing list :)

> and this has been done there on the wiki to a certain extent.

Wiki document URL, just in case I don't have in my collection already?

I just want a list of JS related services for processing SPARQL queries
against RDF documents. As I am sure you can see, folks like Holger (not
newbies to RDF data management related matter) are unaware of these
endeavors.

Kingsley

--
Regards,