RE: Editing resources

On Friday, November 07, 2014 6:19 PM, Kev Kirkland wrote:
> I've just dropped the latest version of my AngularJS Hydra client into
> GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/dataunity/dataunity-hydra-client/blob/master/js/dataunity-hydraclient-0.1.0.js

Fantastic. Thanks a lot Kev for open sourcing this.

> The main code starts at line 120 (the code before this is part of an
> extension mechanism to override the default behaviour).

I don't have the time to dig into the code right now.. if you have specific questions though, just post them to the list.

[...]

> What would be a great help is if anyone has a copy of the Events demo
> API with CORs headers (or a similar demo API). It would be good to
> have something to test the client against other than my API, which
> isn't ready for public release yet. If someone has the code for a demo
> API could they chuck it up on a heroku instance (or something
> similar)?

Here you go:

  http://he-3d64859981c5.my.apitools.com/hydra/event-api/

I quickly set that the up. Let me know if I made a mistake.