Re: Editing resources

Hi Cedric,

I do have a repository but I haven't managed to accomplish much about the Hydra client. Truth be told I think my approach was flawed. And I also spent quite some time learning how to use jsonld.js to get what I wanted from the Hydra-aware resource.

I was planning to start from stratch anyway but by doing small steps and thinking about the AngularJs API first - services, directives, etc. I'm not aware of any other Hydra client for javascript. By the way I guess we don't have to be entirely tied to AngularJs.

If you decide to create a repository that's fine. We could move some technical discussions there. However I wouldn't rush into implementation just yet. I know the hurdles I faced and there are challenges I expect. Also we must be on the same regarding what kind of user-facing API we really want.

What do you think?

Regards,
Tom