Re: Embedding a plain JSON node in a JSON-LD document

After reading more of the specs I believe our way to go is to use
@container/@index that allows keeping in a compacted form unmapped
properties with primitive values. If values are objects, then we will have
to define local context for them.

Cheers
Vagif