RE: Documenting implicit rdfs:domains of Hydra properties

On 16 Jun 2014 at 00:05, Jindřich Mynarz wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>>> * hydra:apiDocumentation - I assume that any hydra:Resource is
>>>   compatible with this property.
>>> * hydra:freetextQuery - hydra:Resource?
>>> * hydra:search - hydra:Resource?
>>
>> It is rdf:Resource, basically everything. Since everything is implicitly of type
> > rdf:Resource, it is unnecessary to state this explicitly.
>
> Hydra describes hydra:Resource as a rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource, not
> as its owl:equivalentClass, which is why I thought it might be more
> specific

Right. It is the subclass of Web resources, i.e., derefenceable resources.

> and therefore more meaningful to use in rdfs:domain
> assertions. However, if its rdfs:domain is meant to be rdfs:Resource,
> then you're right to say that it's unnecessary to state it in the RDF
> description of the vocabulary, but it still might be helpful to
> document the absence of rdfs:domain isn't an omission.

I thought that's such a common pattern that it's not necessary to document!? I don't feel strongly about this, we can also just assert that the domain is rdfs:Resource... but it blows up the vocabulary unnecessarily