RE: My opinion about hydra vocabulary [via Hydra Community Group]

Hi László,

Welcome on board and thanks for the taking the time to write this up. You wrote a blog post but we discuss things on the mailing list [1] and not on the blog, which is used for "official" announcements. Could you thus please send your feedback directly to public-hydra@w3.org. This makes it much easier for people to comment/discuss. Let me know if your mail is held back (that happens sometimes if it is your first post to a w3.org mailing list) and I will make sure it gets delivered to the group.

Thanks again,
Markus

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/