Re: EHLO world

Hi Sebastien!

I'm glad to see a familiar name from outside the Linked Data/Semantic Web community. Or at least a name I know from elsewhere.

I the project by any chance written in .NET? I'm just designing the server backend for my pet project and it'd be great if you could share some of your experiences in that matter.

Regards,
Tom