RE: Nested supportedProperty

On 13 Dez 2014 at 14:08, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
> Am 13.12.2014 13:38, schrieb Dietrich Schulten:
>> Hi,
>>
>> in schema.org it is quite common to have nested types. E.g. a
>> reviewRating in a Review is actually of type (range) Rating. In
>> json-ld (copied from http://schema.org/Review):
>>

> See also https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/26 and the
> proposal in https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/issues/37.
>
> I ran into a known problem :)
>
> #37 envisions quite a change to hydra. Is there a recommendation how
> to handle this for now, based on the current spec? Or should I
> implement the proposal in #37 already?

I don't really have an answer. I hope that the data shapes WG produces
something we can leverage instead of inventing our own thing but that might
take quite a while. It wouldn't harm if you could experiment with the
proposed designs. It would help us to make an informed decision later. We
can also report the insights you get from doing that back to the RDF Shapes
WG.