Re: relate a Collection and a PagedCollection

On 4/25/14 1:29 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Yeah. I agree. Let me convert this to JSON-LD because I think that will be
> easier for a lot of people on this list to understand and evaluate. Here's
> Gregg's Turtle converted 1:1, the first page is the "central" resource:
>
>    {
>      "@id": "/collection",
>      "@type": "Page(dCollection)",
>      "member": [ "1", "2", "..." ],
>      "nextPage": /collection?page=2",
>      "pageOf": {
>        "@id": "/collection#dataset",
>        "@type": "Collection",
>        "totalItems": 243,
>        "itemsPerPage": 10,
>        "firstPage": "/collection",
>        "lastPage": "/collection?page=24"
>      }
>    }

Converting to JSON-LD when discussing semantics is back to front. At the
very least print JSON-LD and Turtle if you want many eyes to look at
your examples. I thought we established this practice a while ago.

JSON-LD (like RDF/XML) obscures entity relation semantics.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO