Re: An updated draft of the schema.org/Action proposal

On 11/21/13 4:05 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> Sam,
>
> On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5:40 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> I hope to have the proposal of how to integrate parts of Hydra into
>> schema.org ready for tomorrow.
> I finally have a first draft. Have a look at
>
>    http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/schema.org/
>
> and let me know what you think. Looking forward to your comments.
>

> Cheers,
> Markus

Markus,

Do you have a Turtle variant with a URL that could then be placed beside
JSON-LD so that

[[
This document is also available in this non-normative format: JSON-LD
]]

becomes:

[[
This document is also available in this non-normative formats: JSON-LD,
TURTLE.
]]

It's really important that we don't distract readers with preferred
formats for the vocabulary. Let's make it easy for existing Linked Data
browsers and related tools.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen