FWD: An updated draft of the schema.org/Action proposal

FYI (please excuse the HTML but otherwise the links would be lost)

From: Sam Goto [mailto:goto@google.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 12:33 AM
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force
Cc: Markus Lanthaler
Subject: An updated draft of the schema.org/Action proposal

Hey all,

    It has been a while since we've sent our latest update on the actions
proposal, so I tried to merge all the different
updates/improvements/feedback we got from different parts into an updated
proposal.

   Here is the  <http://www.w3.org/wiki/images/1/16/Schema.orgActions.pdf>
new draft (and
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JDD8kOsSoe2BrQVCm1t2cmcGGlj0gwcvOHfWmXT
BndM/edit> here is a version you can write comments on if you'd like).

   We have solidified things in different areas, but most importantly the
(a) actions hierarchy, (b) the properties / semantic roles, (c) the statuzes
an action can be at and how to represent it, (d) a couple of well understood
action handlers and (e) the addition of Thing.operation to point to an
action which solves a wide variety of problems.

   This is by no means done but we feel it is firm enough to have a
constructive round of feedback from an increasingly larger group. Markus's
feedback, from hydra, has been overwhelmingly constructive and objective and
we really appreciate that.

   Adding comments to this
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JDD8kOsSoe2BrQVCm1t2cmcGGlj0gwcvOHfWmXT
BndM/edit>  is probably the most effective way you can go about giving us
actionable technical feedback, but any other means is welcomed too :)

   Have a good weekend all,

   Thanks, Sam