RE: profile link relation

On Monday, August 26, 2013 5:59 PM, Arnau Siches wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
[...]
>> As a side effect, it often decouples clients and servers as it becomes
>> apparent that programming directly against a specific JSON structure
>> isn't such a great idea after all [1] (for those who prefer slides, [2]).
>
> That helped, thanks! Do you have localized any resource about
> this critics you mention? What you say makes sense to me but I
> would like to see the full argumentation.

Have seen the links I've included in the last mail? This paper and the corresponding slides should contain most of the arguments

  [1] http://m.lanthi.com/wsrest2013-paper
  [2] http://m.lanthi.com/wsrest2013-preso

If you want more, have a look at my homepage (which btw. still needs some love). Most of my publications are there

  http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/publications

Let me know if something is missing or unclear