RE: Group Chair

Yes, thank you Eric. Was on the NIC meeting today. Looking forward as well to working with you. We have some work happening in a couple of states that are needing some standards. We are working with the director of CEDS as one part of getting some standards.

From: Eric Jahn <eric@alexandriaconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 1:14 PM
To: Matthew Henry <Matthew.Henry@usa.childcareaware.org>
Cc: public-humanservices@w3.org
Subject: Re: Group Chair

Hello Matthew,
Yes!  Have you joined the group?  Lots of work to be done (getting NIEM, HMIS and other human services ontologies).  If you were on the National Interoperability Call on this topic that just occurred, you saw this, but, otherwise, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Wdz3TNEvU (28 minutes in).  Looking forward to working with you on this.  -Eric

Eric Jahn
CTO/Data Architect
Alexandria Consulting LLC
St. Petersburg, Florida