Re: Volunteers for Chair?

I think you're the only person who has volunteered...

has anyone else got any thoughts on how much longer should be provided to
see if there's a contest? regardless,

once its been agreed; the buttons are:
https://www.w3.org/community/humancentricai/participants

when i set-up the group, i put myself in as chair for it - sought to get CG
involvement, but there wasn't much going on.  you'll see the history in the
lists..

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-humancentricai/

Perhaps a similar thing could be done, where an interim replacement is done
to ensure the group complies and then, if / when there's momentum, review.

As noted; i will provide support for 'handover', although, there's honestly
alot to it - not all 'human centric' stuff that i do, is part of the w3c
effort; indeed, that came about afterwards - as noted, previous email.

Michael, I think you'll do great.

best..

tim.