Re: [i4j Forum] Re: G7 leaders call for ‘guardrails’ on development of AI

Even with "black boxes" one can still do transparency on:

* the data collection procedures (how do you collect the data? how do you
obtain consent?)
* the data curation procedures (how do you correct for errors or things you
don't want to teach the machine?)
* the review of the AI outputs (how do you assess if what the AI is
outputting is socially acceptable? correct/accurate if that's a
qualification? etc.)
* the review of the AI impacts on people (how do you review to confirm the
AI isn't causing unintentional harm?)
* the review of the AI's biases (all machines will have biases, and even
correcting for socially unacceptable biases will introduce other biases,
how do you review and make changes as appropriate?)

Which could be posted publicly as what does this organization do to answer
and address these important areas.

Hope this helps,

-d.