Some might find this interesting

From: Charles Munat <charles.munat@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 16:45:41 +1300
To: HTML Onto List <public-htmlvoc@w3.org>
https://www.cantankerouscoder.com/p/rule-baseddata-centric-design?sd=pf <https://www.cantankerouscoder.com/p/rule-baseddata-centric-design?sd=pf>

It gets to the ontology part near the end. YMMV.

The HTML ontology would form part of the base for this, but would not be used directly once the component ontology was created for the organization. That’s the idea anyway.

I’m also looking to create a “boxed types” ontology to ride on top of the basic datatype in order to implement the fleshed-out datatype system I describe. Ideas welcome. It’s no easy task...

Cheers!
Chas.

Warning: it’s the “cantankerous” coder for a reason. I am not always polite.

Charles F. Munat
Munat, Ltd.
Wellington, New Zealand