Re: HTML5 tag specs [via HTML5 Specifications Community Group]

Hi Christopher !
Thanks for your reply !

I already tried to use the field value instead of the checked value, but this is not the problem....

The Javascript inside of the <oninput> tag is working well... If I change the radio box before fill the values on the fields the calculation is correct, but if I first fill the fields and then try to click on the other radio box option the "onchange" event is not fired and the calculation result did not change....

To see the new calculation I need to change some field value...

What I would like to do is change the calculation when I click on the other radio option !!!

My core problem is that the <output> tag did no fire the event to redo the calculation when this event came from a radio box !!!!

Thanks anyway !!!!

Elcio A.

Change is the law of life.  And those who look only to
the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
John F. Kennedy [in a Speech, June 25, 1963].