Re: What to do with recurrent content among pages and posts [via HTML5 Specifications Community Group]

Hi groupmembers,

I posted two times on te blog in our group, but never got any reply. It
seems that there is not a lot of activity in the group.
Why is this. I'm looking for a place where I can talk and discuss about
HTML5 with others interested in it.
I hoped I had found it by this mailinglist, but that seems not the case.
Any tips for others places where I can go?

Kind regards,

Willem

Vriendelijke groet,

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra