From: Michael Champion [mailto:Michael.Champion@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:15 PM
To: rleif@rleif.com; 'Norman Walsh'
Cc: public-html-xml@w3.org
Subject: RE: New editor's draft of the HTML/XML TF Report

I believe that what you are suggesting is beyond the scope of this task force, or at least beyond the scope of what most TF participants are interested in doing.  I suggest you propose a Community Group to discuss how OMG IDL and XML might work better together. If you find a critical mass of people who are interested, you can explore the question together.  See http://www.w3.org/community/