Re: using other languages in <script>, was: Use case 4 is written up

I've put up some thoughts about how I see the fundamental types of embedded
data islands and how they might work in various scenarios in the discussion
section of John's post http://esw.w3.org/Talk:HTML_XML_Use_Case_04. In most
cases, the <script> element COULD be extended to handle it if you add both a
@norun and a @document attribute.

Kurt Cagle
XML Architect
*Lockheed / US National Archives ERA Project*