Re: XForms Use Case

Robin Berjon wrote:
> I don't like topics being reopened continuously, but by your own
> account the Forms TF did not see much discussion.

I think the lack of discussion at the earlier TF demonstrated a lack of true interest in the topic. I think this TF shouldn't put time into the topic when the relevant community itself wasn't interested enough when it was the right time to be interested. And in any case, when a topic has had its TF, I think the topic should be considered as having had its chance to be considered. Even if the chance was wasted, I think the case should stay closed.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi