W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2011

{minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-10-20: issue updates

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:12:24 -0700
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Message-id: <m239enej6f.fsf_-_@eoconnor.apple.com>
Sam wrote:

> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2011-10-20 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

The minutes from this teleconference are available in HTML here:

           http://www.w3.org/2011/10/20-html-wg-minutes.html

or in plain text below.


                      HTML Weekly Teleconference

20 Oct 2011

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2011OctDec/0005.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2011/10/20-html-wg-irc

Attendees

   Present
   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          hober

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Action items due by Thursday, October 20
         2. [6]New Issues This Week
         3. [7]Items Closed This Week
         4. [8]Items Closing This Week
         5. [9]Items Closing Next Week
         6. [10]New Calls this week
         7. [11]New Surveys this week
         8. [12]Decisions this week
         9. [13]Other Business
        10. [14]Other other business
        11. [15]Scribe for next meeting
        12. [16]Adjournment
     * [17]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <dsinger_> Trackbot, start meeting

   <trackbot> Date: 20 October 2011

   <trackbot> Sorry, dsinger_, I don't understand 'Trackbot, start
   meeting'. Please refer to [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc
   for help

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc

   <pimpbot> Title: IRC Trackbot (at www.w3.org)

   <scribe> ScribeNick: hober

   <pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-10-20: issue updates
   from Sam Ruby on 2011-10-19 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from
   October to December 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

Action items due by Thursday, October 20

   rubys: there are none

New Issues This Week

   issue-181?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-181 -- remove remains of "sidebar" link relation --
   raised

   <trackbot> [19]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/181

     [19] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/181

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-181: remove remains of "sidebar" link
   relation - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

Items Closed This Week

   ISSUE-166?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-166 -- text/html-sandboxed does not always fail
   closed -- closed

   <trackbot> [20]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/166

     [20] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/166

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-166: text/html-sandboxed does not always fail
   closed - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   rubys: decision applied

   [21]http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=6656&to=6657

     [21] http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=6656&to=6657

   <pimpbot> Title: HTML5 Tracker (at html5.org)

   ISSUE-173?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-173 -- Split AppCache out -- closed

   <trackbot> [22]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/173

     [22] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/173

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-173: Split AppCache out - HTML Weekly Tracker
   (at www.w3.org)

   ISSUE-175?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-175 -- Normative Reference to Work Attributed
   Solely to Pseudonymous Author -- closed

   <trackbot> [23]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/175

     [23] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/175

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-175: Normative Reference to Work Attributed
   Solely to Pseudonymous Author - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   rubys: both closed without prejudice
   ... there are people working on CPs for both
   ... will open when we receive them

Items Closing This Week

   ISSUE-174?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-174 -- potential conflict between Link: and <link>
   semantics -- raised

   <trackbot> [24]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/174

     [24] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/174

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-174: potential conflict between Link: and
   semantics - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   ISSUE-176?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-176 -- Revert the edit that removed the Editing API
   -- raised

   <trackbot> [25]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/176

     [25] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/176

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-176: Revert the edit that removed the Editing
   API - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   rubys: both have change proposals due Oct 21

Items Closing Next Week

   ISSUE-177?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-177 -- References to Internet-Drafts should be
   given as "Work in Progress" per RFC 2026. -- raised

   <trackbot> [26]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/177

     [26] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/177

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-177: References to Internet-Drafts should be
   given as "Work in Progress" per RFC 2026. - HTML Weekly Tracker (at
   www.w3.org)

   ISSUE-178?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-178 -- Don't include colon in examples of URI
   scheme names -- raised

   <trackbot> [27]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/178

     [27] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/178

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-178: Dont include colon in examples of URI
   scheme names - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   ISSUE-179?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-179 -- {audio,video} require param child (or
   equivalent) -- raised

   <trackbot> [28]http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/179

     [28] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/179

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-179: {audio,video} require param child (or
   equivalent) - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   rubys: all change proposals due next Friday, Oct 28

   <Julian> 177 has a change proposal

   rubys: i'll update the issue status page

New Calls this week

   rubys: there are none

New Surveys this week

   rubys: there are none

Decisions this week

   rubys: there are none

Other Business

   Bug 10830 [29]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10830

     [29] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10830

   <pimpbot> 11[30]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10830
   public-i18n-cjk, P2, NEW, 13i18n comment : Please add support for rb

     [30] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10830

   <pimpbot> 1110830: public-i18n-cjk, P2, NEW, 13i18n comment : Please
   add support for rb

   rubys: some discussion, attempt to raise priority missed deadline
   ... editor has until the end of the year to resolve
   ... can be escalated, just giving editor time to address the issue

Other other business

Scribe for next meeting

   <adrianba> i can scribe next week

Adjournment

   RRSAgent: make minutes public

   RRSAgent: make minutes

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 20 October 2011 16:12:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:41 UTC