W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > July to September 2011

{minutes} HTML WG telcon 2011-09-15

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:29:56 -0700
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Message-id: <m2ehzhn4zf.fsf@eoconnor.apple.com>
The minutes for our September 15th weekly teleconference are available
in HTML at:
and in plain text below:

                               - DRAFT -

                      HTML Weekly Teleconference

15 Sep 2011





     * Topics
         1. Action items due by Thursday, September 15
         2. New Issues This Week
         3. Items Closed Last Week
         4. Items Closing This Week
         5. Items Closing Next Week
         6. New Calls this week
         7. New Surveys this week
         8. Decisions this week
         9. Other Business
        10. Scribe for next meeting
        11. Adjournment
     * Summary of Action Items

Action items due by Thursday, September 15

   mjs: there are none

New Issues This Week

   mjs: there are none
   ... one tracker request


     [39] http://w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&keywords=TrackerRequest

   <pimpbot> Title: Bug List (at w3.org)

   mjs: ongoing discussion in that bug to generate title & summary for
   the issue to be raised
   ... may become issue next week
   ... the issue is the removal of the editing section from the html5
   spec & creating a new spec

Items Closed Last Week

   mjs: there are none

Items Closing This Week

   mjs: there are none

Items Closing Next Week

   mjs: there are also none

New Calls this week

   mjs: ISSUE-175 domparsing-ref: Call for Proposals, due October 14


     [40] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/175

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-175: Normative Reference to Work Attributed
   Solely to Pseudonymous Author - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

   mjs: ISSUE-166 html-sandboxed: Call for Consensus, objections due
   September 22
   ... no counter proposals were produced before the deadline


     [41] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/166

   <pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-166: text/html-sandboxed does not always fail
   closed - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

New Surveys this week

   mjs: there are also none

Decisions this week

   mjs: there are none

Testing Task Force Report

   mjs: may have incorrectly scheduled tf reports; the testing tf would
   like to give its status now

   krisk: we met last week as planned


     [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2011Sep/0006.html

   <pimpbot> Title: RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda
   9/6/2011 from Kris Krueger on 2011-09-15
   (public-html-testsuite@w3.org from September 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

   krisk: discussion to move getElementsByTagName tests from HTML to
   DOM Core test suite in webapps
   ... waiting to hear from opera
   ... updates to approved canvas tests to deal with a WebIDL change

   <krisk> bug 10623?

   <pimpbot> 11[43]http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10623
   annevk, P2, REOPENED, 13Simplify Web IDL exceptions

     [43] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10623

   krisk: we will revisit this when the bug is resolved
   ... we meet again next week
   ... microsoft has submitted new tests for appcache and the history
   pushState API

Other Business

   <Zakim> MikeSmith, you wanted to ask for extension on Sep 2 deadline

   MikeSmith: a11y call an hour ago
   ... we missed a date in our original schedule that the chairs
   published in june


     [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0315.html

   <pimpbot> Title: Revised Timeline and New Bug Priority Policy from
   Maciej Stachowiak on 2011-06-23 (public-html@w3.org from June 2011)
   (at lists.w3.org)

   MikeSmith: september 2nd was deadline for objecting for initial
   priority settings or deferrals
   ... we have a group doing a11y bug triage to determine actions
   ... mike cooper reported they could probably get done within the
   next two weeks
   ... would the chairs consider changing that deadline & give us until
   sept 29 for this?
   ... we suspect some of these bugs need to be higher priority than
   they are

   mjs: both other chairs are on vacation, would rather not make
   unilateral change
   ... will bring it up with co-chair(s) when they're back from
   ... please point out bugs that need escalation & will review each on
   a case-by-case basis

Scribe for next meeting

Received on Thursday, 15 September 2011 16:30:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 15:50:06 UTC