W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > January to March 2010

Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:48:58 -0800
Message-id: <BB544D6D-3C8E-407B-B8B0-892672B28967@apple.com>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2010-02-25 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.

Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Maciej Stachowiak
Scribe: TBD

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thu Feb 18

  ACTION-29 Follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible  
license for a note on HTML authoring
  ACTION-172 Insure Change Proposal for ISSUE-4 (versioning) also  
covers ISSUE-84 (legacy doctype)

2. Update on proposed publications
   HTML5 (heartbeat)
   HTML5+RDFa (heartbeat)
   HTML5 Differences from HTML4 (heartbeat)
   HTML Microdata (FPWD)
   HTML Canvas 2D Context (FPWD)
   HTML: The Markup Language (FPWD)

   The Chairs have recorded the WG decision to publish and are moving  
forward with a publication request.

3. Call for Proposals that close by Thu Feb 25:
  Feb 21, 2010 (will be closed by meeting if no one volunteers)
    ISSUE-82 profile-disambiguation
  Feb 25, 2010
    ISSUE-74 canvas-accessibility

4. New Calls for Proposals/Consensus this Week
  Calls for Proposals:
    ISSUE-41 decentralized-extensibility
  Calls for Counter-Proposals:
    ISSUE-4 html-versioning
    ISSUE-31 missing-alt
    ISSUE-80 title-alternative
    ISSUE-88 content-language-multiple
  Calls for Consensus:
    ISSUE-1 / ISSUE-2: adopt Change Proposal
    ISSUE-55: close by amicable resolution and defer to future  
separate @profile draft

5. Reminders of other upcoming deadlines
  Feb 28, 2010
    ISSUE-56 urls-webarch - Larry Masinter to complete Change Proposal
    ISSUE-85 anchor-roles - Steve Faulkner to complete Change Proposa
  Mar 2, 2010
    ISSUE-27 rel-ownership - volunteer to test registry

6. New Issues This Week:
   ISSUE-103 srcdoc-xml-escaping
   ISSUE-104 sniffing-optiona

7. Task for status reports
    ACTION-165 Draft a proposal for accessibility of canvas
    ACTION-170 Update A11Y timeline for tracker related issues

8. Scribe for next meeting

9. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Thursday, 25 February 2010 02:49:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC