W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > January to March 2010

Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:14:33 -0500
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Message-ID: <20100217211433.GA6770@sonata.rednote.net>
My regrets again. Last week I believed I would be able to attend this
week's meeting, but another conflict has arisen. Very sorry about that.

I am also away on February 25. I do expect to be back on March 4.

Janina

Maciej Stachowiak writes:
> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2010-02-18 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.
> 
> Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
> Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.
> 
> Chair of the meeting: Maciej Stachowiak
> Scribe: Paul Cotton
> 
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
> 
> == Agenda ==
> 
> 1. ACTION items due by Thu Feb 18
> 
>    ACTION-172 Insure Change Proposal for ISSUE-4 (versioning) also
> covers ISSUE-84 (legacy doctype)
> 
> 
> 2. Update on CfC to publish new drafts
>    HTML5 (heartbeat)
>    HTML5+RDFa (heartbeat)
>    HTML5 Differences from HTML4 (heartbeat)
>    HTML Microdata (FPWD)
>    HTML Canvas 2D Context (FPWD)
>    HTML: The Markup Language (FPWD)
> 
>  The CfC period will be closed by the time of the meeting, and the
> chairs will review any pending objections.
> 
> 3. Call for Proposals that close by Thu Feb 18:
> (none)
> 
> 4. New Calls for Proposals/Consensus this Week
> (none)
> 
> 5. Reminders of upcoming deadlines
>    Feb 19, 2010
>        ISSUE-56 urls-webarch - Larry Masinter to revise Change Proposal
>    Feb 21, 2010
>        ISSUE-55 head-profile - Working Group to volunteer to write
> Change Proposal
>        ISSUE-82 profile-disambiguation - Working Group to volunteer
> to write Change Proposal
>        ISSUE-85 anchor-roles - Working Group to volunteer to write
> Change Proposal
>        ISSUE-86 atom-id-stability - Working Group to volunteer to
> write Change Proposal
>     Feb 22, 2010
>        ISSUE-30 longdesc - Maciej Stachowiak to write alternate
> Change Proposal
>     Feb 25, 2010
>        ISSUE-74 canvas-accessibility - Richard Schwerdtfeger to
> writhe alternate Change Proposal
> 
> 6. New Issues This Week:
>    ISSUE-100 srcdoc
>    ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref
>    ISSUE-102 meta-name-registry
> 
> 7. Scribe for next meeting
> 
> 8. Adjournment
> 
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
> 
> Zakim teleconference bridge
> +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> code: HTML (4865)
> 
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
> #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
> 

-- 

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@rednote.net

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina@a11y.org	
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats
Web Accessibility Initiative	http://www.w3.org/wai/pf
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Received on Wednesday, 17 February 2010 21:15:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC