Re: ACTION-161 / ISSUE 88: Multiple content languages

From: Martin Kliehm <martin.kliehm@namics.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:58:36 +0100
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
CC: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Paul Cotton wrote:
> b) ACTION-161 on Maciej Stachowiak: Monitor Deadline: Leif Halvard Silli to Write a Change Proposal for ISSUE-88
>   due 2010-01-26

It seems that you overlooked that the W3C i18n WG, more specifically
Richard Ishida, has written a proposal and offered to write more:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010JanMar/0001.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Nov/0643.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/1086.html

I would suggest to assign this issue to Richard / the i18n WG as they
have written already a lot about this topic and are the most qualified
group for this.

Cheers,
   Martin