W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > January to March 2010

{agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:35:48 -0800
Message-id: <9148F85A-2CC0-4055-9FAC-E39FA9FA4A11@apple.com>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2010-01-07 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.

   http://timeanddate.com/s/1hta

Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Maciej Stachowiak
Scribe: TBD

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

0. Pick a scribe

1. Review of due and overdue action items:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda]

a) ACTION-29 on Philippe Le Hégaret
   Follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a  
note on HTML authoring
b) ACTION-127 on Maciej Stachowiak:
   Establish process for "official WG response" to other WG's RFC on  
LC drafts
c) ACTION-158 on Steve Faulkner
   Bring question to group: Do we want changing of element handler and  
role semantics via attributes to be deprecated?
d) ACTION-161 on Maciej Stachowiak (on behalf of Leif Halvard Silli)
   Monitor Deadline: Leif Halvard Silli to Write a Change Proposal for  
ISSUE-88
e) ACTION-162 on Michael(tm) Smith
   Bug tracker for web site?
f) ACTION-163 on Michael(tm) Smith
   MediaWiki successor for current MoinMoin based wiki
g) ACTION-166 on Paul Cotton
   Recheck status of issues 10 and 73


2. Review of newly submitted and revisedChange Proposals:
    [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

a) ISSUE-4 (html-versioning)
b) ISSUE-30 (longdesc)

3. Review of Chair Calls for Proposals:
   [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

Due by this meeting:
a) ISSUE-88 (content-language-multiple) due Jan 3

Due later:
d) ISSUE-66 (image-analysis) due Jan 16 (awaiting proposal from Matt  
May)
e) ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility) due Jan 16 (ACTION-133 on Richard  
Schwerdtfeger)
f) ISSUE-79 (meta-keywords) due Jan 16 (no volunteers)
g) ISSUE-81 (representation-vs-resource) due Jan 16 (no volunteers)i)  
ISSUE-27 (rel-ownership) due Jan 21 (ACTION-160 on Paul C)

4. Review of Chair Calls for Consensus:
   [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

Due by this meeting:
b) ISSUE-59 (normative-language-reference) due Jan 7 (extended from  
Dec 17)
c) ISSUE-67 (html-parsing-dom) due Jan 7 (extended from Dec 17)

5. New issues this week:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/raised]

    None.

6. Status of Task Forces
a) HTML Accessibility Task Force
b) Testing Task Force

7. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Wednesday, 6 January 2010 23:36:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC