W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2009

{agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:49:28 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
Message-ID: <267F18971244A34BA58D684E5EAA4E6F14E31C47@TK5EX14MBXC137.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2009-12-17 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.

      http://timeanddate.com/s/1gqy 

Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
Scribe: TBD

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

0. Pick a scribe

1. Review of action items pending review:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda]

    None.

2. Review of due and overdue action items:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda]

a) ACTION-159 on Adrian Bateman: 
   Document Extensibility Use Case for Editors on Wiki
b) ACTION-127 on Maciej Stachowiak: 
   Establish process for "official WG response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts
c) ACTION-133 on Richard Schwerdtfeger: 
   Develop an accessibility API and model for canvas as well as attributes to specify alternative content

3. Microdata proposals poll

a) ISSUE-76 (Microdata/RDFa)
Status: 
- This questionnaire is open for answers until 23:59, Boston time on 2009-12-17.
- Results: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-76-objection-poll/results
- Chairs will meet on Tue Dec 29 to review the results of this poll and to recommend the next steps.

4. Review of submitted Change Proposals:
    [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

a) ISSUE-1 (PINGPOST)
b) ISSUE-2 (PINGUI)
c) ISSUE-4 (html-versioning)
d) ISSUE-30 (longdesc)
e) ISSUE-32 (table-summary)
f) ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch)
g) ISSUE-83 (dt-dd-semantics)

5. Review of Chair Calls for Proposals:
   [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

Due by this meeting:
a) ISSUE-87 (attr-normalization) due Dec 17

Due later:
b) ISSUE-88 (content-language-multiple) due Jan 1 (ACTION-161 on Leif Halvard Silli)
c) ISSUE-35 (aria-processing) due Jan 14 (ACTION-138 on Steve Faulkner)
d) ISSUE-66 (image-analysis) due Jan 16 (awaiting proposal from Matt May)
e) ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility) due Jan 16 (ACTION-133 on Richard Schwerdtfeger)
f) ISSUE-79 (meta-keywords) due Jan 16 (no volunteers)
g) ISSUE-81 (representation-vs-resource) due Jan 16 (no volunteers)
h) ISSUE-84 (legacy-doctypes) due Jan 16 (no volunteers)
i) ISSUE-27 (rel-ownership) due Jan 21 (ACTION-160 on Paul C)

6. Review of Chair Calls for Consensus:
   [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

Due by this meeting:
a) ISSUE-73 (predefined-voc) due Dec 17
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Dec/0250.html 

Due later:
b) ISSUE-59 (normative-language-reference) due Jan 1 (extended from Dec 17)
c) ISSUE-67 (html-parsing-dom) due Jan 1 (extended from Dec 17)

7. New issues this week:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/raised]

    None.

8. Status of Task Forces
a) HTML Accessibility Task Force
b) Testing Task Force

9. REMINDER: Next meeting is on Thu Jan 7 2010.

10. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Tuesday, 15 December 2009 23:50:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC