W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2009

{agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:01:06 -0500
Message-ID: <4B1FE5E2.50204@intertwingly.net>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2009-12-10 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.

      http://timeanddate.com/s/1gqy

Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
Scribe: TBD

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

0. Pick a scribe

1. Review of action items pending review:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda]

    None.

2. Review of due and overdue action items:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda]

a) ACTION-159 on Adrian Bateman: Document Extensibility Use Case
    for Editors on Wiki
b) ACTION-127 on Maciej Stachowiak: establish process for "official
    WG response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts

3. Review of submitted Change Proposals:
    [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

a) ISSUE-1 (PINGPOST)
b) ISSUE-2 (PINGUI)
c) ISSUE-4 (html-versioning)
d) ISSUE-30 (longdesc)
e) ISSUE-32 (table-summary)
f) ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch)
g) ISSUE-76 (Microdata/RDFa)
h) ISSUE-83 (dt-dd-semantics)

4. Review of Chair Calls for Proposals:
    [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

a) ISSUE-27 (rel-ownership) due Dec 17
b) ISSUE-87 (attr-normalization) due Dec 17
c) ISSUE-88 (content-language-multiple) due Dec 17
d) ISSUE-66 (image-analysis) due Jan 16
e) ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility) due Jan 16
f) ISSUE-79 (meta-keywords) due Jan 16
g) ISSUE-81 (representation-vs-resource) due Jan 16
h) ISSUE-84 (legacy-doctypes) due Jan 16

5. Review of Chair Calls for Consensus:
    [http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html]

a) ISSUE-35 (aria-processing) due Dec 17
b) ISSUE-59 (normative-language-reference) due Dec 17
c) ISSUE-67 (h:tml-parsing-dom) due Dec 17
d) ISSUE-73 (predefined-voc) due Dec 17

6. New issues this week:
    [http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/raised]

    None.

7. Status of Task Forces
a) HTML Accessibility Task Force
b) Testing Task Force

8. Scribe for next meeting

9. Schedule for meetings for the remainder of the year

    There will be no meetings on 24 or 31 December, so either
    17 December will be our last telecon of the year, or we need
    to schedule one for another day, such as 29 December.  Any
    input as to whether such a call would be productive and, if
    so, when would be best to have such a meeting is welcome.

10. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Wednesday, 9 December 2009 18:01:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC