Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-03-12

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Other overdue action items:
>
>   ACTION-34 Prepare "Web Developer's Guide to HTML5" for publication
>   in some way, as discussed on 2007-11-28 phone conference
>   [Lachlan Hunt]

Relatively significant progress has been made on this over the past
couple of weeks.  I think it can go to FPWD at any time now, pending
resolution of the copyright licensing issue.

>   ACTION-78 work on text and heading for 1.5.4 Relationship to
>   Flash, Silverlight, XUL and similar proprietary languages
>   [Lachlan Hunt]

This section has currently been removed from the draft.  I'm not sure if
it's worth spending time on trying to rewrite it to get it added again,
considering there are more important things to be spending time on.

>   ISSUE-54 (doctype-legacy-compat): [Lachlan] is date correct?

I think this issue is just pending the registration of the about: URI
scheme, but I haven't heard back from Joseph since the last feedback I
sent him about the draft.  I think after he fixes those issues, it
should be ready for submission and going through the registration process.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Mar/0094.html

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/