IRC info and guides (was: Re: HTML WG telcon 2008-12-18 - general sync-up)

aloha, iñigo!

here are some references to help you utilize the toolkit at the
HTML WG's disposal:

1. Scribe & Participants' Cheat Sheet:
* http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/CheatSheet

2. http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

3. RRSAgent IRC Bot Guidebook:
* http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent

4. Trackbot User's Guide:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc

in addition, if you find yourself behind a firewall or without a
dedicated IRC client, you can always use the web IRC interface,
accessible via:

http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

hope this helps, gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net