Re: HTML Working Group meets 8-*10* November in Cambridge, during W3C Technical Plenary Week

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 13:07 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 14:23 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> > The HTML Working Group is scheduled to meet 8-9 November
> > at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Cambridge, MA, USA, as part of the W3C
> > Technical Plenary Meeting Week.
> >   http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html
> >
> > Input to the agenda is welcome; a reasonably complete agenda will
> > be announced two weeks in advance of the meeting.

After some discussion of the agenda and format (especially encouragement
to use the un-conference style), Chris Wilson and I have decided
the overall format of the meeting:

      * Thu, 8 Nov

        Note our meeting starts after lunch; other meetings are
        happening Thursday morning. You're also welcome to attend the
        W3C Technical
        Plenary Day on Wednesday, 7 Nov.

              * Welcome/Convene, introductions
              * Short presentations

                Send mail to the WG or at least the chairs if you'd like
                to give a short presentation.

              * Unconference scheduling

                perhaps 3 rooms... 4 to 6 sessions, depending on # of
                attendees

              * Un-conference session 1
              * Un-conference session 2
      * Fri, 9 Nov

        8:30am start, negotiable on Thursday

              * Un-conference schedule prep
              * Un-conference session 1
              * Un-conference session 2
              * Un-conference session 3
              * Lunch
              * 2pm Un-conference session 4
              * 3pm Un-conference session 5
              * 4pm Un-conference session 6
      * Sat, 10 Nov

        8:30am start, negotiable on Thu/Fri. Meeting ends at lunch.

        Topics for Sat are to be decided by the co-chairs. For example:

              * large-group requirements discussion

Reminders:

Discount hotel rate expires 3 October 2007.

Registration closes on 19 October.
   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/

All these details are collected in a meeting page:
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/nov07