Re: .asis support?

On 05/10/13 23:28, Tobie Langel wrote:
> We're planning to use .headers[1] files for this with an HTTP
> header-like syntax.

Actually wptserve supports both .asis for super-literal, but static,
HTTP requests and .headers files for modifying the headers on an
otherwise normal resource (these features are presently "lightly"
tested, however). I haven't found any actual use cases for the former in
the repository yet, so I would be interested to see them, but the
implementation is trivial so I think it is worth having the feature if
there are any cases where it is useful.