Re: Migrate your submissions

On 31/12/2012 15:01 , Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin wrote:
> Does this imply that those tests are not yet 100% "in"? Is the plan to
> eventually switch <http://www.w3c-test.org/html/> to the new structure?

Yes. We've just moved the repository, and the next step is to set up the
synchronisation to the web site.

> We may have another batch of tests ready in the future. Would we still
> submit them in the old place? Or has the procedure changed?

You won't be able to submit them to the old place as it is now read-only :)

Can you please read:

     https://github.com/w3c/html-testsuite/

and tell me if it's good enough of a guide for you to figure out what
you need to do in order to submit new tests? I tried to cover the
basics, but I worked on the reorg and I spend much of my day on GitHub
so it's very likely that I've missed something out of habit.

Thanks!