Re: Marking non-automated tests

I am following the list quietly, with interest :).
Maybe I introduce myself a bit. I am Wolfram Kriesing, from uxebu,
a small JavaScript company. I had been working on an alike project
a web test suite, that was open sourced by vodafone
https://github.com/vf/web-testsuite
I didn't work on it lately, but I see huge value in this kinda thing.

When I saw the topic of manual tests appearing here, my trigger
was pulled :). I see manual tests is one of the important and inevitable things
a test suite includes. Even running the danger that it is a little off topic:
I am curious if there are any discussions or plans to
1) host the test for execution and (the imho important thing)
2) to collect all the data
What do i mean? maybe it becomes obvious when running one of the
simple tests we used to build in that old test suite
http://static.uxebu.com/~cain/web-testsuite/src/tests-w3c-mediaquery-orientation.html
the test ist manual and the results are sent back to a server, so
we can generate stats about pass/fail on certain browsers
and devices ... unfortunately we never generated any stats yet :(

If this is a topic I would be interested in helping on it, I see a lot
of potential and things to do there :) Can I read up on the current plans
regarding this somewhere?

--
Kind regards / Saludos / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wolfram Kriesing - CTO, Co-Founder

Flash on the iPad? We make it work!
kriesing@uxebu.com, mobile: +49 174 300 4595
uxebu Inc.