Re: Opera testsuite for <track> and WebVTT

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:37:56 +0200, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 19:26 +0000, Kris Krueger wrote:
>> Thanks for the test submission!
>> It looks like the mine type is not set correctly on the server for .vtt
>> files.
>>
>> The type == text/vtt and not text/plain
>>
>> From a net sniff
>> URL            Method Result Type
>> /html/tests/submission/Opera/media/track/webvtt/parsing/support/settings-vertical.vtt GET  200 text/plain
>>
>> Philippe can you help get this fixed?
>
> fixed locally.

I see you fixed this by changing .htaccess for this directory only. That
is not the only directory containing .vtt files and moreover this is not a
good approach for future .vtt files. It would be better if this was fixed
for all of w3c-test.org, e.g. by adding an AddType entry to httpd.conf.

cheers
--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software