Re: Another large installment of html5bidi tests ready for test suite review

See
http://www.w3.org/blog/International/2012/02/21/additional-new-html5-bidi-tests/

I mainly reviewed the tests to ensure that they would work with the i18n
test suite an look the same as the original html files.  I only looked
in detail at the logic behind a few of the tests.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead