Re: Migrate your submissions

I am not quite sure what this means. What is the status of the html5bidi
tests that the group I lead has submitted? Where do they "belong in the
tree"? Have they already moved there? I can currently see the submissions
in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/file/tip/tests/submission/html5bidi/bdi.
Should I be able to see them elsewhere?

Thanks,
Aharon