From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:00 PM
To: HTML Test Suite
Cc: François Daoust
Subject: w3c-test.org and php support

http://w3c-test.org/html/ is now live.

It is the same thing as http://test.w3.org/html/ except that php support has been activated on it. For the tests, if you really need to reference the server explicitly (and really, you shouldn't), use w3c-test.org as a preference.

>From now on, every time someone commits a .php file, it will trigger an
internal approval system. Several team folks are being it so the delay for approval should be minimal. Once approved, it gets deployed.

At the moment, only basic php libraries are installed on the server but Francois can deploy more if needed.

For non-.php files, there should be no change, ie those get deployed right away.

Enjoy,

Philippe