Re: MOSQUITO project to contribute to HTML5 tests

On Wed 07 Dec 2011 04:36:55 PM CET, Clari, Fabrice wrote:
> Dear working group members,
>
> We have published a first set of tests (new input types), they are available at the following URL:
> http://html5.mosquito-fp7.eu
>
> As a first step, we used this webpage to make them public but we would like to follow the regular process to submit them. Could one of you put us on the right direction?

Sure, follow the instructions at [1]. If you need interactive help with
part of the process I suggest using irc; either #whatwg on freenode or
#testing on the w3c server. The latter is better if you have Process
questions, either is fine for technical queries.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Submission/