Re: Canvas Test Submission approval/feedback request

On 10/05/2010 04:57 PM, Kris Krueger wrote:
> It combines simple SVG support with canvas's drawImage.
> Surely you don't expect the SVG WG to start to write canvas tests.
>
> The SVG image is very simple - not exotic specifically so that it's not testing the actual SVG implementation.

So I discussed this with Geoffrey and we came to the conclusion that a
viable approach would be to check that drawImage works iff loading an
image in am image element of that mime type works.

So:

since you need the image to load in order to get a HTMLImageElement object)