RE: Canvas, Audio, Video Test Submission

Updated to use canPlayType - if you have other feedback, please speak up.

-Thx

-----Original Message-----
From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kris Krueger
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 4:19 PM
To: James Graham
Cc: Simon Pieters; Matthew Gregan; 'public-html-testsuite@w3.org' (public-html-testsuite@w3.org)
Subject: RE: Canvas, Audio, Video Test Submission

OK - I'll take a peek at making this change, in theory everyone is properly returning null when they don't support a codec.

Though this is really a bad api design...
If one implemented malloc that maybe returned a valid pointer or probably returned a valid pointer.
The consumers of this malloc would be doomed to failure.

-Kris