From: Kris Krueger
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 6:25 PM
To: 'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'
Subject: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 6/15/2010

Agenda

#1 Check for any bugs on approved tests (currently zero)
#2 Review Current Tests Posted To List For Approval
#3 Ask for audio files to be created - what types and what should the audio be?
#4 Ask for feedback on the updates to domtestcase.js
    (see ->  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2010Jun/0003.html)
#5 Discuss HTMLVideoElement Test, ready for approval?
#6 Proposal to change my tracking excel spreadsheet
    * Convert to html
   *  Extend it to cover browser test status (Pass/Fail/Not Implemented)

For #6 this is going to eventually be asked from the co-chairs and it should help make sure that browser vendors are on path to implementing interoperable HTML4 features.

If you have other items you would like, please email me directly.

-Thanks!

IRC #HTMLT
Time 16:00-17:00 UTC (11:00am-12:00pm Boston local) Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 48658